- Are you funded by CPFS?
- Can I take my children to the doctor when they are with me on an arranged access visit?
- Can I talk to someone at Fin WA?
- Can you help me place my children in alternative care before CPFS takes them away?
- Can you provide me with financial counselling and assistance?
- Does Fin WA provide counselling?
- Does Fin WA provide groups for parents?
- How do I complain about a Care Plan?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What Acts fall under CPFS’s portfolio?
- What can Fin WA do for me?
- What can I do if CPFS suddenly changes access arrangements with me?
- What if I have a question that has not been answered on this website?
- What rights do I have as a birth parent?
- Will Fin WA provide legal representation for me?
- Will you help me get my kids back?
- Can Fin WA negotiate with CPFS and other government departments on my behalf?
To check out upcoming events and support group meeting times click here
To download forms and useful documents click here
To read current and archived research papers and articles click here
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for orders of publications