Can you help me place my children in alternative care before the Department takes them away?

We are able to talk through any issues you may be having in regard to the Department, however, we are not able to place your children in alternative care so that the Department doesn’t place your children in foster care. We can provide you with information regarding other services that can support and work with you regarding the issues you may be having difficulty with. These may include things such as parenting, managing family relationships, drug or alcohol use, mental health concerns etc. These may also be issues that the Department are concerned about in regard to the wellbeing and safety of your children.

Return to Birth Parents FAQs