Can I contact Fin WA if I need advice on how to best approach parents?

We invite any concerned service providers and professionals to call for advice as the need arises. Fin WA seeks to support other service providers from government and non-government organisations who work with parents involved in child protection. Through our working closely with parents we have gained excellent insights and strategies into how to engage with parents in a respectful and inclusive manner.

Statutory workers have found the assistance we have given them has been effective and helpful in their understanding of the experience of parents and in strategies of how to engage and work with parents.

Return to Child Protection Workers FAQs