What can I do if I am having problems with a Fin WA worker?

Fin WA staff, students and volunteers are required to read and agree to a code of conduct, privacy requirements and other policies and procedures. These documents state that at all times those associated with Fin WA are to work in a courteous, respectful and professional manner. If you believe a Fin WA worker is not complying with these requirements, please email Fin WA by using the contact button on this website or write and post ‘in-confidence’ letter to the Chairperson. Postal details are available in the contact section of this website.

Return to Child Protection Workers FAQs