How do I make a referral to Fin WA?

Due to the high demand on our service, referrals to Fin WA are called a ‘Request for Assistance’. You can complete a Request for Assistance Form and send, fax or email it to us – see the ‘contact us’ section for details. Please discuss your suggested referral to Fin WA with your client first. The office telephone number is 08-9328 6434 if you would like to discuss the appropriateness of a ‘Request for Assistance’. As the office is sometimes unattended please leave a message if your call is not answered.

Return to Referring Professionals FAQs