Who are referring professionals?

Referring professionals include qualified people who may refer parents and family members involved with the Department to Fin WA. These people include doctors, social workers, psychologists, nurses, justice workers and support workers from government and non-government services. People who work in government departments such as Homeswest, Department of Communities, Health Department and Centrelink are also regarded as referring professionals.

Return to Referring Professionals FAQs