Can I have a placement at Fin WA?

Providing opportunities for professional development in the area of inclusive child protection practice is important to Fin WA. Students are required to be in their final placement of social work studies, though other disciplines may be considered. If you would like to discuss the possibility of doing your placement with Fin WA please use the contact section of this website.

Return to Student and Researchers FAQs