Will Fin WA provide me with access to parents in regard to a research study I am conducting?

Fin WA has access to a number of parents with whom researchers can talk. However, it is important that a Fin WA staff member makes the first contact with parents to explain the purpose of the research study and to obtain consent from them before direct contact between researchers and parents can take place. To discuss your study with Fin WA, please use the contact section of this website to concisely convey the purpose of your study and include your contact details.

Return to Students and Researchers FAQs